Signature Biologics was already using Salesforce CRM and ERP, Netsuite, but these systems stood independent of each other so moving data between the two was a manual process. They needed to enable the distributors to have access to the provider/partner portal but this process required manual entry, it was labor-intensive and opened up the possibility of errors and duplicates.
- Manual data entry and multiple points of the sales lifecycle.
- Lack of integration between CRM and NetSuite, ERP
- Need for contract management alongside the integrated account activation.
- $175K+ annual savings for Signature Biologics
- New client onboarding automation saves about 15 minutes per client.
- DocuSign Integration saves about 30 minutes per client.
- New lead spam has been reduced to 0%
- 200% increase in functionality due to DocuSign Integration.
To remedy the issue SPAR integrated Salesforce and Netsuite, when an active account is created in Salesforce it is automatically created in Netsuite. This integration alleviated the manual data entry but exposed another pain point; Salesforce does not support contract management.
Activating customer accounts was an additional manual process. By understanding the Signature Biologics’s ultimate WHY, SPAR was able to alleviate this obstacle by integrating DocuSign with Signature Biologics Salesforce CRM. This lead to a 200% increase in functionality with no cost increase in DocuSign licensing.
Each step was taken by Signature Biologics and SPAR further automates the processes for Signature Biologics which not only helps to cut down on errors but also frees up employee time for focusing on the business, not monotonous data entry between systems.
Signature Biologics has taken the time to set a foundation and SPAR continues to help them build on that each step of the way striving to understand the underlying business need and addressing it directly.
The partnership continues on projects including various areas of lead tracking and assigning, commissions tracking, and communications with account holders, all generally connected to the theme of automating a process to reduce manual data labor and errors.