Enhance your business
with Salesforce CPQ solutions
Salesforce’s CPQ module makes CPQ functionality available on the Force.com platform. Many CPQ products run externally and need to be integrated with the Salesforce platform.
Businesses can significantly benefit with Salesforce CPQ implementation. The Salesforce CPQ solution can help customers implement various scenarios that are part of their quoting process.
Below are some key features and benefits of Salesforce CPQ:
Product configurator features
- Enables creation of products bundles with features and options.
- Options can be made an integral part of bundle, accessories or other related products to support up-sell and cross-sell scenarios.
- Support for cardinality, inclusion and exclusion rules (option constraints).
- Real-time processing engine, which supports dynamic addition or hiding of components as a bundle is configured.
- Provides support for multiple pricing scenarios, such as block-based pricing, cost-plus markup-based pricing and contracted pricing.
- Real-time price simulation, supporting the use of targeting a price for solution bundles.
- Custom formulae: Aspects such as margin calculation can also be shown to the user in the process of pricing/discounting.
- Integrated quote document generator.
- Quote templates: These include different sections to be configured, such as header, footer, quote-line items section and quote terms.
- Ability to integrate with E-signature tools.
- Renewal opportunities: Automatic generation of renewal opportunities, which can drive accurate pipeline projection and timely follow-up by your sales team.
- Availability of product in the modern Lightning user experience.
- Support for communities enabling access to CPQ functionality for partners and customers.
- Availability on Salesforce1 mobile.