Robotic Process Automation - Automate repetitive tasks
Every day, many organizations execute thousands of time-consuming tasks and business processes that follow rules-based logic and don’t require employee judgement or decisions. Automating these tasks, such as cutting and pasting data and populating forms, can save time and money, reduce errors, and increase employee and customer satisfaction.
Verint® Robotic Process Automation™ provides software robots that can completely replace the need to manually process specific tasks or entire multistep processes. The robots can execute tasks consistently 24/7, 365 days a year, without the need for lunches or breaks. Watch the video
Let’s Get Started.
Let’s talk about how the Verint Robotic Process Automation can automate repetitive tasks and improve processing efficiency.
Verint Robotic Process Automation - Improve Processing Efficiency
Verint Robotic Process Automation can help your organization improve processing efficiency and accuracy. The patented technology within Verint Robotic Process Automation incorporates image and optical character recognition capabilities to “see” the screen and interact with an application, just as a human employee would.
Process more work in less time by executing high volumes of rules-based processes around the clock.
INCREASE EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY
Perform rules-based tasks faster, around the clock, and free employees to handle more demanding tasks that require judgment calls, problem solving, and/or creative thinking.
Decrease time spent by employees on non-value added processes and reduce workforce expenses.
ENHANCE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
Enhance security and compliance by using robots to process sensitive tasks, handle confidential information, and consistently complete processes according to regulations.
REDUCE HUMAN ERROR
Reduce or eliminate human error by offloading processes that require manually rekeying data into multiple systems.
What processes lend themselves to being automated with RPA?
Here are some industry specific sample processes for Robotic Process Automation:
- Client profile updates
- Generating renewal premiums
- Claims processing
- Underwriting processes
- Policy administration and servicing
- Requests for overdraft protection
- Exception processing (overrides for high-value customers or low-risk transactions
- Statement reconciliation
- Credit card applications
- Dispute resolution
- Patient registration
- Provider credential verification
- Member eligibility and billing
- Preparing and submitting claims to insurance providers
- Administering Medicare billing and compliance
- Applying billing code changes to procedure records
- Checking the status of accounts payable and issuing new invoices
- Verifying insurance enrollment and eligibility
- Comparing medical records across systems
- Sending patient appointment reminders
- Providing clinical documentation